Today we are releasing Squad Hotfix v3.0.1, which specifically aims to address some of the issues introduced into the game by yesterday’s v3.0 Update (LINK URL).
We would like to thank all of the players who used our forums (LINK URL) and other channels to report their experiences with the game. If you have further issues please report them on our forums.
Thank you to all of you for your continued support of Squad and your patience as we work to resolve these issues.
- Fixed the Australian Specter optics being blurry (AUS layers can be re-included into your rotation)
- Fixed Black Coast layers being skipped in automatic server rotations
- Fix attempt for a mass client crash, which was the most frequent client crash since 3.0 launched
- Fix attempt for another client crash
- Fix for Black Coast Seed v1: Subpen area and restricted zones were blocking leaning.
- Fix for Black Coast Skirmish v1: Capture zones were blocking leaning and grenade explosions.
- The Black Coast RAAS v3 flag order sometimes picks an objective (the Subpen) that is closed off, and inaccessible. This stops either faction from progressing in that round, until either team happens to run out of tickets. To avoid this issue, we recommend Server Owners remove Black Coast RAAS v3 from their server rotation for the time being, until we can fix this.
CLEAR CACHE TO RESOLVE RESIDUAL ISSUES
- If you are experiencing issues, be sure to go to Settings -> “CLEAR CACHE” after updating.