Today we are releasing a minor patch to address several issues that we have discovered since we released v1.0 last week. Thank you to everyone who helped uncover these bugs and reported them in a timely fashion. Please continue to report issues and feedback in our Squad Discord channels.
Unfortunately with this minor patch, we will be removing the Experimental Graphics Settings menu options, though they will be returning in a later build. We thank everyone so far who has been helping to test out these new settings and provide feedback.
- Added a fix to address a crash that was occurring when the map was switching at the end of a round.
- Added a new option for server admins: server queue limit to prevent very high queues that may have been causing server performance issues. [thanks for the assist in testing this shroud 🙂 ] Note: setting PublicQueueLimit will currently prevent public(non-reserved) users to be unable to join when set to 0.
- Fixed an issue that was causing server crashes related to the Steam Inventory.
- Fixed a command that would allow Squad Leaders to deploy infinite Rally Points and remove the need to resupply.
- Fixed a spawn issue with HAB’s that was preventing players from spawning in certain circumstances.