Happy Thursday Squaddies,
It’s nearly the weekend, and to help matters we’ve got another round of hotfixes coming your way just before it starts.
Without further ado, let’s get to the changes:
- Fixed an issue with dragging an Incap player’s body that has expired which would cause the players movement to be impaired.
- Fixed an issue where dragging a downed player who would then respawn caused a broken pose issue.
- Fixed connection cleaning issues in Remote Console
- Fixed missing impact VFX for HEAT projectile weapons that impact against leaf physmats.
- Fixed missing impact VFX for Tandem AT projectiles that impact against helicopter tail boom/engine components.
While some previous hotfixes didn’t require server updates, this one will however. We hope these fixes will improve your effectiveness in combat over the weekend and we’ll see you out there.