While we’re still hammering away on the next major release of Squad, we wanted to push out a hotfix to resolve some common issues popping up with Alpha 16.
Here’s a list of the changes:
- Fools Road, Destruction v1: Fixed staging zone for defenders so they can move out immediately.
- Gorodok, RAAS v2: Fixed GB helipads not repairing.
- Logar Valley, AAS v2: Fixed CP naming. (3 CPs were named Compound.)
- Logar Valley, Skirmish v1: Reduce deployable lock zone on both INS and MIL main base protection zones so they can build deployables on their first CP.
- Mutaha: Fixed bulletproof bushes.
- Mutaha: Fixed no-leaning zones.
- Mutaha: Fixed half-invisible garage doors and collisions.
- Narva: Fixed several broken or invisible buildings.
- Narva, Destruction v1: Fixed staging zone for defenders so they can move out immediately.
- Yehorivka, RAAS v3: Fixed bugged vehicle spawns.
- Added exit points to the UH60 helicopter to reduce the chance of disembarking into the rotors during mass disembarks.
- Fixed radial damage immunity on several exposed gunner seats. (BMP1 ZU-23, Ural ZU-23, Bulldog, T62 Cupola, M1A2 Loader, Technical DshK/SPG)
- Fixed radial damage immunity for soldiers against M1A2 HEAT rounds.
Stay safe out there, squaddies.