We’re rolling out a patch that has a variety of fixes for issues that cropped up in Alpha 15. There are some gameplay tweaks in there too, so be sure to read the entire patch notes below!
Alpha 15.1 Changelog
- Belaya: Updated Minimap
- Belaya: Fixed wheat crop fixes so they aren’t red.
- Belaya: Fixed bridge on the western part of the map having collision issues.
- Fools Road: Fixed terrain to prevent players from hiding under the surrounding terrain
- Mestia: Fixed railroad duplicates and spacing.
- Skorpo: Fixed rain effects.
- Tallil: Fixed collisions on several buildings
- Yehorivka: Fixed bridge southwest of Lower Petrivka collision issues.
- Yehorivka: Fixed collision on new crops and smaller foliage that was preventing leaning.
- Al Basrah TC_v2: Removed 3 hexes that were unused in the river.
- Fool’s Road and Gorodok: Fixed deployable ghosts colored yellow instead of green.
- Kohat TC v1: Fixed Staging timer.
- Kohat RAAS v3: Fixed missing ammo crates in INS main.
- Logar Valley & Sumari: Fixed Staging Phase Pain Volume. (No comment on going to 11.)
- Narva TCv2: Fixed Reversed hexes and Anchor points.
- Skorpo Skirmish v1: Fixed Main Supply Zone for US.
- Skorpo AAS v1: Fixed map boundary around the US Main.
- Tallil TC_v1: Fixed HUD name.
- Tallil Skirmish v1: Fixed a Spawn point that was outside the staging zone.
- Fixed doubled overheating speed on 30mm HE weapons.
- Fixed bug that caused Spandrel to be able to launch multiple rockets in rapid succession (Salvo-fire).
- Increased damage for Konkurs ATGM (Spandrel & BMP-2) up to the level of other ATGM systems, up to 1800 from the initial 1200.
- Increased rearm cost for Spandrel to 400 ammo points per rocket, increased from 200.
- Increased rearm time for Spandrel to 30 secs per rocket, increased from instant rearm.
- Increased delay between consecutive shots for Spandrel to 7.5 seconds, increased from 5 seconds.
- Territory Control: Replaced Shield icons with Anchor-like icons.
- Territory Control: Fixed ticket bleed values not displaying for clients
- Fixed incorrect requirement for INS, MIL, and Radio Tooltips when deploying via Radial Menu.
- Fixed the glass material on vehicles showing through fog, especially at a distance.
- Optimized 25mm and 30mm HE impact VFX.
- Occasionally the landscape renderer will not load correctly resulting in black foliage on a map. A fix is being investigated.
- Client crash on map switch.
- Players will occasionally spawn without ammunition on their first spawn on a server. (This occurs if you were in the match during map travel but did not spawn during the staging phase.)
- Occasionally a player will not spawn at Rally Point when numerous players are spawning in at the same time.
- Occasionally client crashes in various circumstances: we’re still looking into the crash reports. Detailed crash reports help us fix this and we appreciate those that have filled out and sent crash reports.
- Server performance may periodically dip when a server has a high population and high load. We’ll continue to work on performance and optimizations.
- Occasionally Self-bandaging fails. Actively investigating the cause.
- Mouse widgets (e.g. enter a vehicle, comm rose) can stop responding to clicks. A workaround is opening and closing the deploy screen.
- Capture Zone (Flag) Icon will not show on a client’s HUD sometimes.
- ATGM projectiles desync for other players that are not gunner, however, what the gunner sees should be the true synced projectile.
- Certain effects do not blend correctly with fog on some layers.
- HAB Spawn is disabled if FOB Radio is unshovelled below 75%, currently other forms of damage to the FOB Radio (such as explosives) do not disable HAB Spawn. (Under active development.)
- De-shoveling a friendly FOB Radio costs 10 tickets. (Fix in progress.)
- Local/Offline Bug with Vehicles: When playing offline on Jensen’s Range, Tracks, Wheels, and other components are not destructible while on the Jensen’s Range in Local play.
- Local/Offline Bug with Weapon damages: When playing offline on Jensen’s Range, Weapon damages with both Infantry and Vehicle weapons are not accurately replicated.
- Territory Control Bug: there is no UI indicator for showing cutoff enemy hexes (hexes that are not linked to the anchor point). Friendly cutoff hexes are showing correctly though.