We’ve got a quick update to bring mods back to life! We’re throwing in some fixes too.
Alpha 14.1 Changelog
- Added the ability to download required modifications from Steam while joining a server.
- Added Mod details from Steam Workshop for the server-loaded mods
- Added Wrench icon for modded servers (grey for no mods, white for modded)
- Added Mod names on the server details panel on the right side of the server browser
- Added list of missing mods when trying to join a server
- Added button to Exit or Download the missing mod
- Added progress text for the download status
- Added loading status in case it fails or is successful
- Added button for canceling in-progress mod download
Additional UI improvements for modding will be coming with Alpha 15.
- Fools Road TC_V1: Fixed RU Staging phase
- Gorodok RAAS_v4: Fixed washed out minimap
- Kohat Invasion_v1: Fixed INS resupply not giving supplies
- Skorpo AAS_v1: Added Protection zone for RU & US
- Skorpo Invasion_v1: Fixed Urals for Militia, fixed Map Camera Location
- Skorpo RAAS_v2: Fixed a bug which was causing the russian main to break
- Skorpo Skirmish_v1: Fixed leaning in Uskedalen Apartments cap
- Skorpo TC_v2: Fixed US main not giving supplies
Mods! MODS! Get out there and start downloading, soldier!
(P.S.: This doesn’t count as the monthly patch before you ask. ;))