We’ve released an update containing a variety of fixes, including one for everyone’s most-hated bandage bug. In addition to that, some values have changed, some crashes should be gone, and some fences behave more like fences. Dig in!
- Fixed bandaging failing due to desync between client and server. Now there is a point in the animation after which it can’t be canceled anymore to ensure the bandaging gets complete.
- Fixed mods not loading if a clean installation of Squad was performed.
- Fixed a crash when trying to equip a role from the wrong team.
- Fixed a crash on updating the role availability.
- Fixed a crash on staging zone end.
- Fixed AntiAliasing being forced disabled when ‘low’ graphics preset is selected
- Fixed several vehicles seat configurations for driver and gunners on appropriate vehicles
- Removed turn limits on the Dshk tripod and Technical Dshk
- Fixed incorrect zeroing numbers on the Russian RPG7 Tandem
- Increased Invasion ticket flag gain from 50 to 60
- Updated starting tickets on the AAS layers of Belaya, Gorodok, Kohat and Yehorivka
- Op Fight Light AAS – changed MIL to RU, tweaked flag zone sizes
- Fixed South Basrah flag on Basrah Invasion v2
- Fixed flag names on Narva Invasion v2
- Sumari INF v1 – fixed MIL Mainbase naming
- Fixed transparent fences on Yehorivka
- Increase HAB cost from 400 to 500
- Decrease Militia Hideout cost from 300 to 250
- Decrease INS Hideout cost from 250 to 100
- Increase Vehicle Repair Station cost (except insurgent) from 300 to 500
- Increase Mortar cost (except insurgent) from 250 to 300
Be sure to let us know how the changes feel! We’d love to have them just right for the upcoming free weekend starting on Thursday, June 21!