A hoy-hoy. Its Offworld, with a very quick update.
We are putting out a hotfix for a number of pressing issues with the Closed Alpha Version 2 Build, mainly dealing with some gameplay and immersion breaking issues and bugs.
Below is a changelog of what is going into the V2.1 Hotfix, and another reminder that this is going to be a full build download.
- Fixed shovels not being able to destroy deployable assets
- Deployables now change state at 1/3rd and 2/3rds of their max health
- Medic HUD now shows when players need bandaging when they are incapacitated on the ground.
- Fixed Field Dressing and Medic bag collision issues, meaning players could not heal when lying down
- Some quality of life changes to the player Bleeding Icon
- Fixed community admin not being able to kick players
- Disabled annoying admin notifications of failed shots
- Fixed numerous client-side crashes
- Fix some issues with inventory widget not showing the correct icon depending on what is left in multi-slot inventory locations.
- Added physics to UGL smoke grenade projectiles
- Added Local VoIP volume slider, out of game volume slider, and allowed volume increases beyond 100.
- Fixed scoreboard player name sizes so that more players will show up on the scoreboard.
- Fixed grammatical error in ruleset text for certain game modes.
- Fixed missing weapon cache icons after one gets destroyed.
- Added Orange attack and Purple defend colour coding to the Insurgency cache map icons for clarity.
- Fixed ACOG being too dark, especially on night maps
- Fixed a Rally Point related crash
- Added display name to game modes that can be used to show display names in the server browser.
- Fixed naming on the other rulesets and game modes.
- Fixed Voice volume level slider
- Added Radio Filter on/off button in the settings
- Fixed audio reverb issues on certain locations on Kohat and Logar
- Fixed Conquest game mode not displaying Conquest on the server browser
- Fixed Territory Control displaying incorrect team as the winner
- Fixed a number of instances where players could exploit wall geometry and fire through solid objects
- We’d like to thank our community for their patience!