May 21, 2018
It has been three weeks since Alpha 11 entered public testing. While Alpha 11 was in a relatively stable state, we released it without fixing many of the bugs you reported right away. Alpha 11.1 is a minor patch to incorporate those fixes. Some of the changes are intended to help with the balance of the game after closely observing gameplay these past weeks.
- Reworked bandage / medic bag code for better responsiveness.
- Fixed mods not loading if a clean installation of Squad was performed.
- Fixed vehicles desyncing between client and server.
- Increased speed of nametags fading in.
- Fixed a vehicle seat state that exposed soldiers.
- Fixed emplacement scope overlays not disappearing when the emplacement gets destroyed.
- Fixed scopes on heavy weapons automatically unzooming and other bugs with these scopes.
- Fixed being able to freelook while ADSing on scoped emplaced weapons.
- Improved INS player models.
- Updated AG 36 texture.
- Fixed LOD meshes on the M240 and M249.
- Several improvements on weapon animations.
- Fixed wheel dirt effects on US truck.
- Fixed a rare server crash that happened when a soldier was hit directly by a mortar smoke round.
- Fixed squad-members not being able to force others out of vehicle their squad owned by entering the vehicle from the outside.
- Fixed driving collisions on BTRs and the British truck.
- Fixed desert BTRs having green woodland periscope meshes.
- Fixed mines sometimes not triggering for some trucks.
- Updated Insurgent deployable razor wire to be double stack.
- Fixed collisions on a bush.
- Updated localization.
- Removed tracers from Militia and INS infantry weapons.
- Changed INS HAT to SKS as primary weapon.
- Adjusted cost of several deployables. TOWs are now 600 construction points.
- TOW rearm cost increased to 500 points.
- Changed ticket cost of vehicles:
- IFVs (FV510, M2) - 25
- Heavy APCs (30mm RUS APCs) - 20
- Medium APCs (M1126, 14.5mm RUS APCs) - 15
- Light APCs, MRAPs, AA vehicles, SPG Techi - 10
- Trucks, Technicals - 5
- Motorbikes - 1
- Changed Kamdesh AAS v1 to Invasion v3 and added a new AAS v1 layer
- On Chora Conquest v1 - replaced the INS faction with the Russian faction for balance
- Added Kamdesh INS v2, Narva Invasion v2
- Added Firing Range v2 with US/RU factions
- Fixes on the following map layers:
- Albasrah Invasion v1, v2, PAAS v1, v2
- Belaya AAS v1, v2, v3, Invasion v1, v2, PAAS v1
- Chora AAS v1, v2, PAAS v1, v2, Invasion v1, CQ v1
- Fool's Road AAS v1, v2, v3, v4, Skirmish
- Gorodok AAS v1, v2, v3, v4, Invasion V1, v2
- Kamdesh AAS v1, Inf, INS v1, Invasion v1, v2, v3
- Kohat AAS v1, v2, Invasion v1
- Kokan AAS v1, v2, PAAS v1
- Logar AAS v1, PAAS v1
- Mestia AAS v1, v2, Invasion v1, v2, PAAS v1
- Narva AAS v1, v2, v3, Invasion v1, v2, PAAS v1, v2
- OPFL AAS v1
- Sumari AAS v1, v2, v3, Inf
- Yehorivka AAS v3, Invasion v1, v2
Thank you so much for your feedback! Your dedication keeps us going.